When you become an OCW sustainer, your donation is automatically charged to your credit or debit card each month or annually. You can choose how much you donate and increase, decrease or stop your recurring gift any time.
Becoming an OCW Sustainer provides support for OCW for the long-term and allows us to continue to publish MIT course content openly and freely, innovate, improve, and enhance OCW at a steady pace.
Benefits of an OCW Sustainer:
- You have the satisfaction of knowing you are part of a community of supporters that makes OCW available to users everywhere to pursue their educational passions and learn.
- You will never receive a solicitation request while you remain an OCW Sustainer.
- You will be acknowledged on OCW as an OCW Sustainer.
- As a thank you, you will receive a beautiful coloring book page to download and color whenever you’d like.
- Q: What does it mean to be an OCW Sustainer?
- A: Becoming a sustainer means your monthly pledge will automatically roll over every 12 months. If you pay by credit card, your card will automatically be charged and your membership will automatically renew. Becoming a sustainer is the best way for you to support OCW for the long-term.
- Q: What if my credit card expires or changes?
- A: If your credit card expires or changes please call the MIT Alumni Association at 617-253-0129. We cannot currently accept credit card changes online.
- Q: How can I change or cancel my sustaining pledge?
- A: You can change or cancel your sustaining pledge at any time, just call the MIT Alumni Association at 617-253-0129.
Thank you for supporting OCW in this way!